Job Opportunity for Mobile Developers!
enduco is a SportsTech startup – currently primarily working in endurance sports. We aim to share our passion for individualized, healthy training with everyone by applying the latest technology in Sport Science and IT and putting it into an amazing app – our digital AI COACH. To extend our team we’re looking for an IT Frontend Developer – Working Student (m/f/d) to join our Team in Saarbrücken from April, 1st 2020 (flexible). You will develop and implement new features for the cross-platform enduco mobile app together with our experienced team of developers. This includes all phases of mobile development including UI/UX-Design as well as implementation and testing.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Development and advancement of our application and the associated user interface
– Implementation and UX-testing of new UI features
Working with us includes:
– Being involved in different fields of modern mobile cross-platform app development
– Flexible working hours + Home Office Day
– You’ll have a lot of creative freedom, your Ideas are always gladly welcome!
– The famous Startup spirit, of course (which means sometimes it might be a bit hectic, but learnings and potential are huge!!)
– 15-20h / Week (11,50€/h)
– Paid Gym Membership
– Team Events
What you should bring:
– Experience in mobile app or web development, including frameworks like Angular or Vue
– Being familiar with concepts like REST and API description languages like GraphQL
– Good written and spoken English (Wir sprechen auch Deutsch 😉 )
– (optional) A Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics or another Computer science related Course of Studies (Or comparable)
– (optional) Experience in the field of mobile app design and working with Adobe XD
NOTE: We strongly encourage an inspiring environment, where learning is meant to be a key element. So mistakes are okay – that way everyone learns. “Not knowing isn’t a crime. Not being interested is.” – Lea-Sophie Cramer