Internship Opportunity for Creatives!
enduco is a SportsTech startup – currently primarily working in endurance sports. We aim to share our passion for individualized, healthy training with everyone by applying the latest technology and putting it into an amazing app – our digital AI COACH. To extend our team we’re looking for an UI/UX/Communication Designer (m/f/d) to join our Team in Saarbrücken. You’ll have the opportunity to gain practical experience especially in the field of app design. In addition, you will also get to know the areas of corporate communications, brand identity, marketing campaigns and social media appearances.
What you’ll be doing with us:
– Discuss aspects of the user experience with our App Development Team
– Bring in ideas and implement them for our brand identity and our brand communication
– Realize screen designs for our app in Adobe XD
– Participate in the development of our Social Media presence
– Create appealing marketing materials
Working with us includes:
– Being involved in different fields of modern UI- and communication design.
– Flexible working hours + Home Office Day
– You’ll have a lot of creative freedom, your Ideas are always gladly welcome!
– The famous Startup spirit, of course (which means sometimes it might be a bit hectic, but learnings and potential are huge!!)
– 10-15h / Week
– Team Events
What you should bring:
– Student in the field of communication design or media design, preferably specialized in UI design
– (optional) Experience in designing apps, websites, corporate designs (we’d love to see that!)
NOTE: We strongly encourage an inspiring environment, where learning is meant to be a key element. So mistakes are okay – that way everyone learns. “Not knowing isn’t a crime. Not being interested is.” – Lea-Sophie Cramer