Job Opportunity for Story Tellers!
enduco is a SportsTech startup – currently primarily working in endurance sports. We aim to share our passion for individualized, healthy training with everyone by applying the latest technology and putting it into an amazing app – our digital AI COACH. To extend our team we’re looking for a Marketing Manager (f/m/d) – Half Time (50%)
OR working student to join our Team in Saarbrücken, starting from April, 1st 2020 (flexible). As our passionate Marketing Manager you are responsible for advancing the brand awareness of enduco. To do so, you will employ engaging content and event formats across all relevant channels. You will work on the forefront of innovation and help communicate our shared passion with the whole team, as well as external partners.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Developing and optimize marketing campaigns on different channels (Facebook, Instagram, GoogleAds etc.)
– Creating compelling content for our marketing campaigns (visuals and texts)
– Discussing with our partners about advertising activities and their implementation
– Contributing to the development of the brand identity and corporate communications
Working with us includes:
– Free choice of working material (Notebook etc.)
– Flexible working hours + Home Office Day
– The famous Startup spirit, of course (which means sometimes it might be a bit hectic, but learnings and potential are huge!!)
– Rise in Payment and extension to Full Time position is possible after a while
– Paid gym membership
– Team Events
What you should bring:
– Studying Business Administration or another Marketing related Course of Studies.
– Good written and spoken English (Wir sprechen auch deutsch 😉 )
– (Optional) Experience in the field of online marketing or working with the facebook-advertising-manager or GoogleAds.
NOTE: We strongly encourage an inspiring environment, where learning is meant to be a key element. So mistakes are okay – that way everyone learns. “Not knowing isn’t a crime. Not being interested is.” – Lea-Sophie Cramer